Missionaries Chuck & Wilma Lormis — Our vision is to reach the lost by coming alongside pastors and churches to encourage and assist them in extending their reach locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally, by helping them become aware of where they currently are and where they want to be in their missions efforts, and by helping them develop a strategy to move forward toward successfully fulfilling their part in the Great Commission.
This can be accomplished in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Forming a strategic missions prayer effort for missionaries at home and abroad.
- Presenting missions regularly in church services through missionary speakers, videos, Skype chats and other uses of media.
- Engaging the church through the use of missions conventions and other special emphases throughout the year.
- Establishing a missions awareness team in the local church, comprised of individuals with a heart for missions.
- Promoting and increasing giving to missions.
- Extending local outreach through recognition of individuals and groups in the community.
- Organizing outreach teams to do ministry in the local community.
- Developing missions teams to go to other areas of the state, country or abroad to assist missionaries in reaching the lost everywhere.